In January 2017 Qualtrics became available to all faculty, staff and students at Sul Ross. But wait…what’s Qualtrics?
Qualtrics is a user-friendly web-based survey tool to conduct research, evaluations and to other qualitative data collection activities.
- Faculty, staff, students can use it at no cost
- No need to install software
- Point-and-click interface
- Over 85 question types
- Ability to upload graphics and multimedia content in your surveys
- Built-in dynamic reporting tools
- Ability to export data directly to SPSS, CSV, PDF, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point
- Free online training webinars from Qualtrics
- Live support from Qualtrics staff
There are many traditional and innovative ways to use Qualtrics, here are some examples of how faculty, staff and students may use Qualtrics.
Access to Qualtrics
To access Qualtrics, log into your mySRSU page using your SRSU email credentials and find the Qualtrics link on the mySRSU page. Easy!
Learn how to use Qualtrics
Qualtrics has a great collection of self-help resources including:
- Free recorded and live weekly webinars (register HERE)
- Visit Qualtrics’ support page at support.qualtrics.com
- Contact Qualtrics Support by phone at (800) 340-9194
If you still have questions, contact the SRSU Qualtrics Brand Administrator, Alejandra Villalobos at x8585 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many at SRSU (116 of us!) are already using Qualtrics. It is a useful and fun tool, so if you haven’t already, consider Qualtrics next time you collect data.